General Terms and Conditions
MC VIRTUTI, S.L., has its registered offices at C. Melero Alcarreño 26, 19005, Guadalajara, Spain. The Platforms are owned and edited by MC VIRTUTI, S.L.
2. Updates to these Terms and Conditions
3. Client access to the Platform
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must keep this safe and treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
This Platform and all of its contents including, without limitation, all text, software, software source code, trademarks, logos, designs, images, photographs, audio visual materials, written materials and any other form of material (hereinafter “Platform Content”) is owned by the Company or licensed to the Company by third parties. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all Platform Content is owned by the Company or its licensors.
- you do not modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, sell, license, or otherwise use the Platform without our written permission;
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
- our copyright and trademark notices appear in all copies, and you acknowledge this Platform as the source of the material; and
- the person to whom you providing these materials are made aware of these restrictions.
We monitor the market for infringements of our intellectual property rights and reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate to protect our rights.
4. Company liability
- personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We do not guarantee that this Platform will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that the use of this Platform will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. We accept no liability for viruses, and you are advised to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from the Platform. We do not guarantee that this Platform will be available all the time or at any specific time. Whilst considerable effort has been made to ensure that the visual representations of the Company’s products displayed on the platforms are representative of the colour, design, and style etc. of the original products, slight variations, distortions and/or differences may be apparent when compared to the original product. This may, for example, be due to technical issues such as your browser or computer settings. Accordingly, the Company cannot be held liable for any apparent differences in the product images represented on the Platform and the original products. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this Platform at any time.
5. Termination and suspension
Company does not authorize linking to its Platform from a third-party platform without its express prior written authorization. You agree that when accessing the Platform, you shall not price scrape or harvest pricing either manually or by use of a web spider, web robot, or any other web crawling technology.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The European Commission provides a platform for consumers for the resolution of online claims regarding purchases that can be found available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/