The right to privacy and, in particular, the right to the protection of personal data is one of the fundamental principles of MC VIRTUTI, S.L. (hereinafter, “Manuel Carrera Cordón” or the “Company”), with registered address at C. Melero Alcarreño 26, 19005, Guadalajara, Spain. The Company offers the products for sale online through the www.manuelcarreracordon.com
Please note, that your personal data will be processed in a strictly confidential manner and only for those purposes for which you have provided consent, as explained below and, in greater detail, in each of the specific privacy policies for each form.
From time to time, we may update this Policy. When we do, we will publish the changes on this Platform.
2. Scope of application of the Policy
This Policy applies only to this website and not to websites owned by third parties. The Company may provide links from this website to other websites that it considers of interest to its visitors. The Company strives to ensure that these websites adhere to the highest standards.
However, due to the very nature of the Internet, the Company is unable to guarantee the privacy levels of these websites, nor can it be held responsible for the content of websites other than those of Company itself. This Policy is not intended to be applied to any website which the Company has a link with.
3. Cookies and other technologies
We use the personal information we obtain as described in this Policy from you as detailed below:
- to access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, email address and telephone number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Manuel Carrera Cordón to provide you with the services you select;
- when you purchase products online, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products or services). Please note that your requests are recorded for security, training and development purposes;
- if you choose to interact with Manuel Carrera Cordón via a social media platform or other third-party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform;
- we also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, such as IP addresses that allow us to recognize you and to customize your experience and provide us with information about the way our visitors access our Platform.
4. How we use the information you provide us
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- manage and fulfill purchase and repair orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after service care;
- manage our accounts and records;
- assist with your inquiries and requests;
- send service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
- send you marketing communications (including emails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third-party partners and that we think may be of interest to you to administer your participation in special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, and offers;
- conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Platform and services secure; and
- understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.
We also use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent to the extent required by applicable law.
5. Sharing personal information to the third parties
By using our website, you agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your local currency.
We do not share personal information about you with other people or non affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- we will disclose your personal information to third party providers for the purposes of providing online and other payment services, handling credit checks and fraud prevention, and any other services required in order for us to use your information for the purposes specified in the section entitled “How we use the information you provide us”;
- we will disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity; and
- we will disclose your personal information to any third party that purchases, or to which we transfer, all or substantially all of our assets and business. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that the entity to which we transfer your personal information uses it in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
6. Protecting your information
We want you to feel confident about using our Platform, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organizational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage, or destruction. However, where we ask you to choose a password in order to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for selecting a secure password and keeping that password confidential. You should choose a password which you do not use on any other site, and you should not share it with anyone else.
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
7. Children’s personal information
The Platform is not directed at anyone who we know to be under the age of 13, nor do we collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you should not use the Platform and should not submit any personal information to us.
Our Platform is designed for a general audience and are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 (or other relevant age, as applicable pursuant to relevant law) through our websites and apps. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under such age, we will promptly delete the information from our records. If you believe that a child under such age may have provided us with personal information, please contact us as specified in the “Contact Us” section of this Policy.
8. Your rights and choices
You have the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. In some circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information or a restriction of its use. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, ask us at any time to remove your information from our mailing lists, or submit a request in the “Contact Us” section of this Policy.
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information or complying with your request. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request if we find it to be manifestly unfounded or excessive, or in case of an access request, in order to provide you with additional copies of the personal information we maintain about you.
9. Accessing external links and websites
For your convenience and information, our Platform may provide links to external sites, apps, and services that may be operated by companies not affiliated with Manuel Carrera Cordón. These companies may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. Our products and services also may be made available to you through third party platforms (such as providers of app stores) or through other third-party channels. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any external sites, apps, or services.
10. International transfers
Information we collect may be transferred to, stored, and processed in any country or territory where one or more of our affiliated group companies or third-party service providers are located or maintain facilities. Some of these third parties will use cloud-based storage solutions. While other territories may not have the same standards of data protection as those within your home country, we will continue to protect the personal information we transfer in accordance with this Policy. In these situations, the Company ensures the application of all necessary measures and controls to guarantee and protect the processing of your personal data, such as:
- communication to countries that, despite not being part of the EU or the EEA, have been considered by the European Commission as countries that have data protection regulations that guarantee a level of security similar to that applicable in Europe;
- existence of standard European Commission contractual clauses: to ensure that companies in third countries that are not part of the EU or the EEA comply with a similar level of protection. The Company will sign these agreements as long as there is no equivalent alternative that guarantees the protection of your personal data;
- definition of binding corporate rules (BCRs) approved by the companies, which are reviewed and approved by control authorities, with the aim of ensuring that the company, in any country, to whom we provide your data complies with an adequate level of protection;
- in certain cases, the firm to which the Company provides the data may have Data Protection Certificates that guarantee the correct use of your data in accordance with current regulations.
11. Contact us
MC VIRTUTI, S.L.
C/ Melero Alcarreño 26